Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable  (Read 5121 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
« on: January 18, 2008, 09:48:29 pm »

Happy birthday!! We need a better system of notification. At least today's your unbirthday, eh?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 09:56:58 pm »

May your special day bring you whatever it is you desire from Nabu's #####.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 10:22:05 pm »

oh, god. I am completely surprised! thanks, yay!

...I really just wanted to use the line "Remaining Men, Together" because for some reason today I was thinking about Fight Club.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 10:27:04 pm »

That's right. You just come on over, pally.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 11:09:51 pm »

That's right. You just come on over, pally.
I addition to congratulating TheInev on his unbirthday, I would like to extend congratulations to Nabu on overcoming the dreaded Dolphin Lung.  Whatever that may have been.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 11:20:21 pm »

I addition to congratulating TheInev on his unbirthday, I would like to extend congratulations to Nabu on overcoming the dreaded Dolphin Lung.  Whatever that may have been.
Dolphin Lung.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 11:31:19 pm »

It is a lot like Aqua Lung except so severe that you haven't the strength for sitting on a park bench.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 12:06:44 am »

Happy Birthday Inev! In honor of your special day I will end many statements with question marks?
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2008, 03:55:14 am »

Sorry we missed it man, I mean we all knew it was coming.

Happy Day.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 04:38:04 am »

Sorry we missed it man, I mean we all knew it was coming.

Happy Day.

You a funny motherfucker, Doc.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2008, 08:39:18 pm »

Sorry we missed it man, I mean we all knew it was coming.

Thanks for stealing my line.  For that you get canned.

Happy Birthday IneviDan.  Today all of the hot short haired girls love you.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2008, 08:59:58 pm »

Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2008, 09:41:53 pm »

Did I say Happy belated Birthday yet?  If not, Happy Birthday. 

If so, Happy Birthday again.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 09:48:59 pm »

Did I say Happy belated Birthday yet?  If not, Happy Birthday. 

If so, Happy Birthday again.

And I want to wish you a happy birthday too, sir, but I'm busy wishing this gentleman a happy birthday right now.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2008, 04:57:42 pm »

Happy Birthday IneviDan.  Today all of the hot short haired girls love you.

Including me! 

Man, I take a day off and miss three birthday threads.  Happy Birthday anyway, to my favorite Carolinian-in-exile.  (Yes!  You're above James Taylor on that list.  And waaay above John Edwards.) 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up