Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I DO have eyebrows.  (Read 1678 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I DO have eyebrows.
« on: October 29, 2003, 04:18:10 am »

But Lord help you if you ever see them.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I DO have eyebrows.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2003, 04:57:59 am »

Apparently I defy description in a single phrase.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
I DO have eyebrows.
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2003, 09:50:32 pm »

Apparently.






I don't get it.
Logged
goose means greedy

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
I DO have eyebrows.
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2003, 02:44:32 pm »

He defies description in a single phrase.  (but isn't that sentence a description of sorts?)

And as for eyebrows, I see none, and I say good day to you sir!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up