Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help me find this strip!  (Read 2361 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Help me find this strip!
« on: January 21, 2008, 05:37:16 pm »

I followed a series of links to a comic strip online that I foolishly did not bookmark. I really want to find it again. maybe youse can help!

The characters were more or less stick figures. The comic was in color. The subject matter was adult (South Parkish), and I can only recall one of the cartoons: Two friends are kidding around, asking a third friend to do his "impression of insomnia". The third friend relents, and in the last panel we see his impression, wherein he has turned into a giant zombie with agonized eyes while clocks hover around him.

Does anyone know what strip I am talking about?
Logged

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Help me find this strip!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 10:01:11 pm »

I know what strip you're talking about. You're talking about this strip.

But I only know that because I idly Googled and found your post in another forum where someone had already answered.

This post may be the most pointless thing I've ever done. I'm sorry.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Help me find this strip!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 12:03:08 am »

I know what strip you're talking about. You're talking about this strip.

But I only know that because I idly Googled and found your post in another forum where someone had already answered.

This post may be the most pointless thing I've ever done. I'm sorry.

I read that strip periodically and I basically ignored this cry for help.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Help me find this strip!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 09:12:35 pm »

I really love the immense cheerfulness of the guy in contrast to his harrowing insomnia expression. That's pretty great.
Logged

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: Help me find this strip!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 01:01:04 pm »

I know what strip you're talking about. You're talking about this strip.

But I only know that because I idly Googled and found your post in another forum where someone had already answered.


I did this too, but only now am I able to admit this.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Help me find this strip!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 01:07:07 pm »

Then my own admission has brought some good into the world.

Ahhh.

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: Help me find this strip!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 07:14:32 pm »

I know what strip you're talking about. You're talking about this strip.

But I only know that because I idly Googled and found your post in another forum where someone had already answered.

Ah, but I found the answer here, because of you! You are my Greatest American Hero forever and ever!
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up