Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fun Contest Idea!  (Read 2177 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FancieBabie

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wudoin.com
Fun Contest Idea!
« on: October 29, 2003, 04:42:14 am »

Let's all work on redesigning the Achewood page for fun

example: http://rygo.reznor.org/achewood/1c.html

tell me what you think!
Logged

captainimpossibles

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
Fun Contest Idea!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2003, 11:17:06 am »

Orange
Logged

ManDingo

  • Guest
Fun Contest Idea!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2003, 12:11:28 pm »

I don't see how this is fun or a contest.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Fun Contest Idea!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2003, 02:05:49 pm »

I wish I had enough free time to sit around redesigning other people's web sites.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

ManDingo

  • Guest
Fun Contest Idea!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2003, 03:30:21 pm »

Yeah I hate to complain, but you didn't even take the time to change the paypal link to orange also to match your background.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Fun Contest Idea!
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2003, 04:11:12 pm »

Seven kinds of LOCKED
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up