Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: Explain the stocks/economics to me like I was a 3rd grader  (Read 20990 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Explain the stocks/economics to me like I was a 3rd grader
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2008, 11:38:09 pm »

well, no, see.

there would also be something funny about an Economics magazine expecting people to send in articles with no incentive.

So basically the whole magazine is funny.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Explain the stocks/economics to me like I was a 3rd grader
« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2008, 11:58:58 pm »

Hey, A-Cap, want to earn very little money writing for this guy instead of none at all writing here?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/wrg/687394711.html


Done and done. Thankya maam
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up