Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Random Picture Thread  (Read 9176 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Random Picture Thread
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2008, 07:28:26 pm »

oh yeah?  alright, that didn't work.  I am using flicker, so, uh, what is the url?  I mean, yeah.

My desk (it is the soviet propaganda poster):


The place I grew up + snow!: (that goes on for a long while there)


A picture I tried to take of one of my dogs but it kind of looks like a ghost:


My other dog:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 07:40:43 pm by KeithHernandez »
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Random Picture Thread
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2008, 07:37:46 pm »

Yeah I was putting the flickr url not the picture on flickr url.  I knew that other stuff, I was just dumb.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Random Picture Thread
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2008, 08:45:08 pm »

Yeah I was putting the flickr url not the picture on flickr url.  I knew that other stuff, I was just dumb.

Isnt the apple remote a neat guy? I lost mine, but I used to use it with theft alarm software.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Random Picture Thread
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2008, 08:47:38 pm »

I like mine so much I actually bought a new one when my roommates dog broke it into pieces.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Random Picture Thread
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2008, 09:14:11 pm »

Ash, I am missing something fundamental: Why will the ban on lead bullets cause all this? Are other bullets more expensive or don't work or what?

And seriously I keep meaning to be on topic and post some pictures but obviously this is not happening. But you can go look at my flickr pictures http://www.flickr.com/photos/38817438@N00/ and that sort of counts, doesn't it?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Random Picture Thread
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2008, 09:17:36 pm »

Let's play... Random Crap V Has On Her Photobucket Account!



A surprisingly large portion of my Photobucket account is devoted to "bizarre crap I drew in Paint, probably as part of a Livejournal meme or something." This is a representative sample.



Our large, bloblike cat is large and bloblike.



Here I am dressed as Pride for a Seven Deadly Sins party in college. I was, unsurprisingly, way overdressed.



This is a handout for my online D&D group. I'm a nerd.
Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Random Picture Thread
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2008, 10:18:54 pm »

I'd like to take a moment to remind you all that there is a TOUAMB flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/touamb/

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Random Picture Thread
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2008, 10:32:45 pm »

Holy Christ, you know a lot about guns. My dad worked at Remington Arms for, like, twenty-five years and I doubt he knows that much about guns.

If you weren't before, you are definitely now on my "try not to piss this person off" list.

I had never conceived of the idea of someone not in R&D at a gun factory knowing more than "this is the type of bullet my gun takes and this is the brand of that type I like best" before.

There... is a lot to know about guns, I guess.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Random Picture Thread
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2008, 10:38:42 pm »

Yeah. I mean, I would be perfectly prepared to believe the theory that the legislation was a sneaky way of cutting down hunting before I read that post. But now I wonder if doesn't make sense because you have to know so much about guns to realize it would have that effect?

But I'm more worried about the puppy. Why does someone in Spain buy a puppy in Poland? I have heard very bad stories about Eastern European puppy mills. Is this a good breeder? Would a good breeder even in Poland sell a puppy for eighty dollars?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Random Picture Thread
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2008, 11:18:14 pm »

Enjoy!


Yours truly


When two Blur fans fall in love, the result is inevitable.


Don't ask.


Don't ask.


Our beloved Joffree.


The only truly random photo here, and it's one of those waterfalls in Iceland.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Random Picture Thread
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2008, 11:36:27 pm »

Has there ever been a picture of keith? I dont think we know what he looks like.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Random Picture Thread
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2008, 01:02:22 am »

Yeah, it took me like a year and a half to put my first name on this here board, and just because I posted personal pictures that would make people who know me know who I am, that is just because I am not very smart, not because I am not paranoid about real world people finding me here.  Maybe in a year and a half.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Random Picture Thread
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2008, 01:24:36 am »

Yeah, it took me like a year and a half to put my first name on this here board, and just because I posted personal pictures that would make people who know me know who I am, that is just because I am not very smart, not because I am not paranoid about real world people finding me here.  Maybe in a year and a half.
Keith and I share the same desire to suppress photographic evidence of where weve been, who we were with, and when we were there with them. There are basically 4 pictures of me on facebook.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Random Picture Thread
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2008, 01:39:06 am »

Have you ever thought about how many pictures you might appear in around the world?  Photo albums in Japan, Germany, China, Mexico and wherever else?  You're certainly anonymous in them, though.  That doesn't even begin to consider security camera videos.  At least in this country, those are pretty ephemeral.  The British government probably has a ministry of videotapes now, charged with indexing all that footage.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Random Picture Thread
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2008, 02:13:44 am »

Have you ever thought about how many pictures you might appear in around the world?  Photo albums in Japan, Germany, China, Mexico and wherever else? 

Yes. I know that I am in a lot of people's holiday snapshots of their trip to the zoo. It is a weird thing to think about.

OK, is it just me, or does Judy look like his avatar thirty years younger and with a shot of Adorable?


Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up