Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rock Band thread (Xbox 360 game)  (Read 10594 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Rock Band thread (Xbox 360 game)
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2008, 08:47:58 am »

Son of a shitting fuckbitch. I'm in the second to last city for the solo guitar tour on hard difficulty, but I'm stuck on stupid Enter Sandman. I already hated Metallica, but now I hate them even more. I've probably listened to that song for a good 2 hours today, but I can't get past the solo without dying off.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Rock Band thread (Xbox 360 game)
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2008, 06:28:49 pm »

fuck this fuck*ng shit, the people below us start pounding on the ceiling every time we start playing. Fuck them in the ear.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Rock Band thread (Xbox 360 game)
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2008, 08:23:43 pm »

Saying cusses is power.
Logged

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: Rock Band thread (Xbox 360 game)
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2008, 12:33:14 am »

Yeah dude, everyone just needs to shut the fuck up and listen to us clickety clack on our plastic instruments. fuck*ng assholes, don't they know that we're only trying to KEEP ROCK N' ROLL ALIVE?
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Rock Band thread (Xbox 360 game)
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2008, 01:45:12 am »

for real.

i mean, it was like 6 PM on a saturday. we have never met them. they just pound on the ceiling.
I don't know. I just think that that's a really rude way to go about things.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Rock Band thread (Xbox 360 game)
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2008, 02:32:24 am »

I managed to pass Enter Sandman on hard, but now I'm stuck on Flirtin' With Disaster. The good part is at least I like that song. No need to worry about my irrational hatred of Metallica while I practice the solo in that one.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Rock Band thread (Xbox 360 game)
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2008, 07:48:39 pm »

I think it's the bass drum pedal that your asshole neighbor might be pissed about. It can get pretty loud, especially when you're trying to hit all the notes on "Epic" on Hard/Expert. Your downstairs neighbors will think you've taken up drunken Irish stepdancing on meth.

Covering the drum pads is also a good idea.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up