Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush  (Read 5753 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« on: January 31, 2008, 07:15:11 pm »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01312008

So is this the end of Ray's run for President? I hope not, I was actually enjoying this arc a lot.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 07:25:59 pm »

Ha Ha!  Ray's a multi-billionaire, champion of the G.O.F. and general all-around Guy Who Gets Things Done, but he still has to do what his Mama says!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

rabidambulance

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 07:37:31 pm »

The alt-text really disturbed me.
Logged

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 07:40:08 pm »

August,

you don't?
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 08:27:38 pm »

I can never object to a Ray's Mom appearance, really. Sometimes you can understand how it was that Ramses Luther Smuckles fell for her.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 08:36:46 pm »

People get shot all the time, most of those people aren't presidents. However, 6 of 43 presidents have been shot. Thats 13.9% of the president population in all time. Statistically, thats pretty bad relative to the rest of population (an average of about .004% of Americans are victims of violent crime). Ray's mom is justified in her concern.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 08:40:56 pm by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 08:59:25 pm »

I alternate between loving and hating the word Tush.

Tushie, though. Wow. what a word.

I recently had a conversation where we decided the factor which decides whether it is OK for a girl to wear leggings as ##### is "can you see her tushie."

"um, I don't remember."
"really. her tushie."
"um. I don't know."
"do you really not know or... you could and you don't want me to judge her."
"um. um. IT WAS A NICE TUSHIE, OK!?"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 09:14:58 pm »

I think if more mothers stepped up and grounded their sons from being president, we'd probably have ended up with a lot better presidents, especially lately. Good call, Mrs. S.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 09:24:28 pm »

I think the alt-text is acknowledging Ray's cat-ness, but I'm not sure.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2008, 09:52:40 pm »

I think the alt-text is acknowledging Ray's cat-ness, but I'm not sure.

For the sake of my own sanity I'm going with yes on this one.

It's a really good thing that Vlad has never tried talking to Ray's mom on the phone like he did Philippe's. It would be bad times for Vlad, I can tell you.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2008, 11:42:58 pm »

On the one hand, it's a pop-the-balloon fizzle of the arc. On the other hand, anyone who complains about the crapiness of the female characters in Achewood hasn't met Mrs. Smuckles.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 01:23:04 am »

The alt-text really disturbed me.

QFT, dude.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 03:06:10 am »

Second best strip ever.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008, 04:52:44 am »

EL OH FUCK*NG EL.


that is so good.  the way he waits, realizes, and pouts.  finality at it's finest.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up