Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Jough  (Read 1966 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Hey Jough
« on: October 29, 2003, 10:06:44 pm »

I googled a poem that I was looking to share on another board and the first site that popped up was....yours. Typing poems so that I don't have to. You are a gentleman and a scholar.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Hey Jough
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2003, 11:52:51 pm »

Yes, Google loves me and I am loveink it back.  Is basic love affair.

Which poem?

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Hey Jough
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2003, 03:12:53 pm »

Fast Break by Edward Hirsch. You know, with the start of the NBA season and all.

For the game he loved like a country...
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: [1]   Go Up