Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy birthday Mom!  (Read 3103 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Happy birthday Mom!
« on: February 06, 2008, 05:37:21 am »

Dear Mom!
Happy Birthday!
Love, TOUAMB!




« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 01:01:48 pm by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday Mom!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 02:49:20 pm »

Awwww.  Awwwwww!  So cute. 

So far, for my birthday, my kids let me sleep 'til 9:00. 

We'll see what the rest of the day brings. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday Mom!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 04:26:06 pm »

Happy birthday!
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy birthday Mom!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 05:40:00 pm »

JL, you are the most Rad of the Rad. I am jealous of your kids for keeping you from being our mom 24/7.

I hope that this day brings nothing but joy and nachos to you.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday Mom!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 05:48:30 pm »

I weep for the fact that you can't have dirty, dirty birthday sex today. What with the tiny human being just coming out of you recently, and all. I'm sure you'll make up for this later, though.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday Mom!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 05:58:41 pm »

Happy birthday.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday Mom!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 08:06:58 pm »

Happy birthday Den Mother lady!  Pretend you got a phone call from all of us this year!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday Mom!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 08:36:54 pm »

Happy Birthday.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday Mom!
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 08:47:07 pm »

Don't forget cake!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy birthday Mom!
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 11:14:44 pm »

I convinced myself it wouldn't be creepy and tried to call you, but your number has changed or something.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday Mom!
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 12:23:02 am »

Happy birthday lady!
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy birthday Mom!
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2008, 02:42:50 am »

I would sing you "Happy Birthday" except that it is copyrighted and I am broke.

Also, this is the internet and only typing.

But happy happy happy birthday.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1]   Go Up