Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 14th February 2008 - YOU KNOW I GOT TO HAVE SPECIAL LAMPS TO BE IN SOCIETY!  (Read 3912 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 14th February 2008 - YOU KNOW I GOT TO HAVE SPECIAL LAMPS TO BE IN SOCIETY!
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 09:04:42 pm »

"cood"

I couldn't find my contacts today.  I've been squinting around New York.  Laugh at my typing all you want, but I'm lucky to be alive.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 14th February 2008 - YOU KNOW I GOT TO HAVE SPECIAL LAMPS TO BE IN SOCIETY!
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 10:50:51 pm »

"cood"
I couldn't find my contacts today.  I've been squinting around New York.  Laugh at my typing all you want, but I'm lucky to be alive.
Maybe we could mess with Jough by changing your handle to Magoo.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: 14th February 2008 - YOU KNOW I GOT TO HAVE SPECIAL LAMPS TO BE IN SOCIETY!
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 11:56:00 pm »

My vote is for m.o.d.o.m. - mobile organism designed only for misspelling.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: 14th February 2008 - YOU KNOW I GOT TO HAVE SPECIAL LAMPS TO BE IN SOCIETY!
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2008, 01:15:33 am »

Nah. He's just in an odd position - like Ray, he's a dude who's incapable of being part of a steady relationship, and has therefore positioned himself as an unasked-for advisor to a dude who is part of a steady relationship so he can live vicariously through Beef. He's just frustrated at what he's got to work with, is all.

I like how, of all the dudes, the one least capable of being in a relationship is the one that's got a girl ready to marry him. That makes me happy.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 14th February 2008 - YOU KNOW I GOT TO HAVE SPECIAL LAMPS TO BE IN SOCIETY!
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2008, 02:42:06 am »

Quote from: lprkn
My vote is for m.o.d.o.m. - mobile organism designed only for misspelling

More like Mechanised Organism Designed Only for Canning.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

milhouse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 52
    • View Profile
Re: 14th February 2008 - YOU KNOW I GOT TO HAVE SPECIAL LAMPS TO BE IN SOCIETY!
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 02:17:44 pm »

I like how, of all the dudes, the one least capable of being in a relationship is the one that's got a girl ready to marry him. That makes me happy.

Yeah, it's a good thing. I've been in relationships almost non-stop since 10th grade, while some of my buddies have struggled to find anyone. And I'm the most anti-social, freak flag waving dude I know.
Logged
Three mute birds, walking in procession,

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 14th February 2008 - YOU KNOW I GOT TO HAVE SPECIAL LAMPS TO BE IN SOCIETY!
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 02:27:13 pm »

Yeah, it's a good thing. I've been in relationships almost non-stop since 10th grade, while some of my buddies have struggled to find anyone. And I'm the most anti-social, freak flag waving dude I know.
Maybe the ladies dig your dual opposing thumbs.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 14th February 2008 - YOU KNOW I GOT TO HAVE SPECIAL LAMPS TO BE IN SOCIETY!
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2008, 12:18:30 am »

Chicks dig Koalas.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 14th February 2008 - YOU KNOW I GOT TO HAVE SPECIAL LAMPS TO BE IN SOCIETY!
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2008, 09:38:58 am »

You'd think that, but once you wrap a koala, and it's been in that box for a couple of days getting hungry and cramped.... it isn't as cuddly when she unwraps it, no sir.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up