Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Terry be freaked OUT - 10/29  (Read 1374 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Terry be freaked OUT - 10/29
« on: October 30, 2003, 12:22:21 am »

That was . . . weird. I mean I know we started with a girl puking in Ray's mouth but Ray running down the street in a trench coat carrying lotion? That's just creepy.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Terry be freaked OUT - 10/29
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2003, 02:59:04 am »

Dammit, I gotta get some money back in my PayPal account so that I can experience the Serializer stuff.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Terry be freaked OUT - 10/29
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2003, 07:32:28 pm »

I imagine this sort of thing happens to ray all the time.
Logged
[expletive deleted]
Pages: [1]   Go Up