Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Saddest Thing  (Read 2320 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
The Saddest Thing
« on: October 30, 2003, 12:07:33 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Yes, Google loves me and I am loveink it back.  Is basic love affair.

Which poem?


I was just thinking yesterday, we need more Vlad and LieBot. But then it's 'cause I awoke to the new saddest thing... Bleahrg.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
The Saddest Thing
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2003, 12:49:08 am »

Quote from: "slink"
the new saddest thing


What's that?
And I'm intruiged to know what the poem was, too.
Logged
goose means greedy

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
The Saddest Thing
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2003, 12:37:39 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "slink"
the new saddest thing


What's that?


Waking up to a rattling noise and going through, opening the airing cupboard door and discovering the tiniest little penis, convulsing.
So I had to cart it outside and avoid thinking.
Poor little guy.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
The Saddest Thing
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2003, 04:13:26 pm »

This thread seems to be in about 17 different pieces, but I posted the name of the poem in the original thread.

Quote
Fast Break by Edward Hirsch. You know, with the start of the NBA season and all.

For the game he loved like a country...


Yeah, doesn't really offset the gloom of the dead bunnies. I do have a nice, live one named Velvet, though.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: [1]   Go Up