Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Footage of Son of Rodney at GOF  (Read 1352 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Footage of Son of Rodney at GOF
« on: March 02, 2008, 05:21:27 pm »

Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Footage of Son of Rodney at GOF
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 05:37:54 pm »

There is definitely something to imagining the GOF with non-anthropomorphized cats... basically shot for shot but with normal cats.

It is both... a lot more disgusting but also funnier in a twisted kinda way, trying to imagine things that walk four on the floor without thumbs pulling off some of those moves, somehow.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Footage of Son of Rodney at GOF
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 05:58:08 pm »

Someone should do this. Not real cats fighting, because that would be cruel, but if we could re-enact some of the non-violent Achewood strips with real cats and stuffed animals, with human voice-overs. It would be like Lasagna Cat, in a way. I would do it myself, but I have no access to cats.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Footage of Son of Rodney at GOF
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 05:37:53 am »

Someone should do this. Not real cats fighting, because that would be cruel, but if we could re-enact some of the non-violent Achewood strips with real cats and stuffed animals, with human voice-overs. It would be like Lasagna Cat, in a way. I would do it myself, but I have no access to cats.
My neighborhood is overflowing with strays.  Give me an address and I'll send you a box full.

(Don't worry, I'll poke holes in the box first)
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up