Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period  (Read 20006 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2008, 09:45:07 pm »

That Tom Bosley is hot.

Yeah, but my knees go weak when Wilfred Brimley says "Diabeetus"
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2008, 04:42:38 pm »

"So Golfhaus, are you still drooling over the Michael Phelps chick?"

Yes. Yes I am. But now I like the woman in this commercial, too. Is it because she likes sports? It is because my job is soul-crushing too? Possibly. It could just be that I like ponytails.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2008, 02:03:37 am »

"So Golfhaus, are you still drooling over the Michael Phelps chick?"

Yes. Yes I am. But now I like the woman in this commercial, too. Is it because she likes sports? It is because my job is soul-crushing too? Possibly. It could just be that I like ponytails.

Now my job is way less soul-crushing.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2008, 03:09:10 am »

Now my job is way less soul-crushing.

I go back and forth between that and "Live sports at work? That's MUCH better than work at work!" as my new catch-phrase. I like the other one better, though, I think, because she says it.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2009, 10:16:47 pm »

. It could just be that I like ponytails.

even in cubicles?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2009, 12:52:46 am »

holy shit ark
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2009, 02:22:42 am »

It's Ark from out of NOWHERE!

How the hell are you dude?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2009, 02:49:24 am »

Why do girls do the thing where they make a ponytail, and then fold it back on itself so that the hair sticks out in all kinds of directions?

As a person who pays too much attention to hair, it always bothers me watching that happen.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2009, 09:34:04 pm »

I used to be teased for having a "peacock butt" hairdo.  Now I have long hair again and still often do a variation of this, but it's more peacock-like as I've adopted random colors resembling bright plummage.  but this isn't middle school so no one seems to care. 

my b/f has told me a few times that he won't put his growing hair in a ponytail because the only types that do that are "douchbags" but he's perfectly fine with a top knot.  which is cool 'cause i think it's real sexy.  but dudes don't be afraid to worry about your long hair and to gather it in some organized fashion.  the ladies will only want to get their hands on it even more!

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2009, 09:45:09 pm »

As long as a lady doesn't have a beehive style, I'm cool. The fact that it resurrected zombie-like to terrify us once again is no excuse to have one. A stake should be driven through its heart and it should be allowed to die a (second) natural death.

The hotness: Pixie cut.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2009, 11:14:10 pm »

OK yeah, that pixie thing is one that can stick around.

As far as guys hair...my wife shaves my head so I have no opinion hair.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2009, 01:18:59 am »

Getting back to hotties, Kari Byron is pregnant. Which is sad both for her hotness over the next few months and because it means she'll be doing less insane things on Mythbusters.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2009, 03:08:57 am »

But...I was supposed to get her pregnant. And we would have beautiful daredevil science babies together. Curses!
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2009, 05:37:14 am »

Huh, I thought she was my secret crush.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2009, 05:55:19 am »

She's every nerds crush but I don't think there's anything secret about it.

Actually I found her to be annoying after a while but I think that's just a self protective mechanism because I know I shall never have her. Alas. I also think Tory gets annoying on that show so let's stop reading into things.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up