Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period  (Read 20038 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2009, 07:26:42 pm »

Actually, from some of the comments I've seen in other places her appeal goes beyond the nerd demographic and into, at least, the middle America based outdoorsman type.
She's casting a wide net, is all. Exploding stuff and science will do that, I've heard.

Macho women with guns.  Always a hit with the orange camo vest crowd.


Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2009, 08:29:50 pm »

A search through the first few pages of images yields almost no nudity, so is it like weed porn (which, by the way, if you search for, yields a fair amount of nudity) in magazines like High Times?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Dexter

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 119
  • Some mothers should not be turned out.
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2009, 09:01:10 pm »

Getting back to hotties, Kari Byron is pregnant. Which is sad both for her hotness over the next few months and because it means she'll be doing less insane things on Mythbusters.
That's the worst news I've heard since Scarlett Johansson got married!
Logged
Y'all don't know what it's like, bein' male, middle-class and white.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2009, 09:41:39 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shg1WlCQFr4 -babes using power tools.  i dont even know what theyre trying to sell, but i was looking for my checkbook.

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2009, 10:30:53 pm »

I dunno, I'd be a lot more attracted to a normal-good-looking woman who actually knew what she was doing with that stuff... maybe just in flatteringly-tightish work clothes... than I am to all those fake ladies with fake bodies pretending to know what to do with them. Skanky fashion models, what the hell are you supposed to do with them after sex? Try to pretend that you know something about American Idol so that you can have a goddamned conversation?

I mean.

I guess I don't even need to turn thirty in August. I was just born old.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2009, 12:01:55 am »

I dunno, I'd be a lot more attracted to a normal-good-looking woman who actually knew what she was doing with that stuff... maybe just in flatteringly-tightish work clothes... than I am to all those fake ladies with fake bodies pretending to know what to do with them. Skanky fashion models, what the hell are you supposed to do with them after sex? Try to pretend that you know something about American Idol so that you can have a goddamned conversation?

I mean.

I guess I don't even need to turn thirty in August. I was just born old.

im into more (mentally, physically)substantial women, as well.  i just appreciate the jiggling, in a visual way.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2009, 12:40:06 am »

this reminds me of a conversation I had with my dad about how my brother is "judgmental" for picking girls to date based on intelligence.

Which is an interesting perspective.

(also, they often have large breasts, but that was not mentioned.)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2009, 01:20:13 am »

everyone judges things all the time.  you judge whether to run a red light, or apply the brake, at an intersection. you know?  crap like that...

when it comes to people: who should we spend our time with/on?  whose happiness should we put our efforts towards?  all personal questions.  different people value different qualities.  the way we relate to others is as varied as we are.

i dont know why i got all philosophical, but what im really trying to get at: if your brother doesnt use his intelligence standards for potential dates as a reason to think less of the women he doesnt find appealing, then your dad is probably overrreacting.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2009, 03:06:30 am »

Looks like Professor Toaster is going to teach a class on math and sexiness. So, sexy math (my favorite kind).

Rate your own physical attractiveness from 0 to 100 (I'm not speaking to anyone in particular here, I'm using the proverbial "you"). Now rate your intelligence from zero to 100. Do the same for a potential mate. Now subtract your attractiveness number from their attractivness number, and subtract your intelligence from their intelligence.

Now let's graph this shit.

Let us have an abscissa (x-axis) that represents physical attractiveness. Now let us have an ordinate (y-axis) that represents intelligence. Let the origin (0,0) represent the value of your own attractiveness and intelligence. Now plot a point at the co-ordinates where your person's score should be.

(x,y) = (AttractivenessYours - AttractivenessTheirs, IntelligenceYours - IntelligenceTheirs)

Remember that in the Cartesian system, quadrants are numbered counter-clockwise starting with (+,+). Also keep in mind that almost no-one is exactly as hot and as smart as you, so almost everyone is going into one of the four quadrants. It will be up to you to judge how far out is still compatible. 5? 25? 50? It's up to you. (Remember Pythagoras' Theorem, sexy mathematicians!)

If your potential mate is too far into Quadrant I, you are only going to do them a disservice. You might be happy, but they never will. Please let them go so they can find someone better.

If your potential mate is too far into Quadrant IV, then yes you might have a chance, but they will drive you batshit insane and you will probably hit them. You are a terrible person.

If your potential mate is too far into Quadrant III, then you clearly have emotional problems and you are being taken advantage of.

If your potential mate is too far into Quadrant II, then sit quietly and don't look a gift hoss in the mouth. Unless they hit you. Then you should leave.

Here's the thing (In two parts):
(1) Most people want someone very far in Q I. Stop this. It's creepy, and no one likes to see it.
(2) But most people ultimately end up settling for someone in Qs II - IV. They do this because they have been beat down by life and have no hope, and so they compromise (yuck) because they believe that someone who is in their range does not exist. This is one of many reasons why people suck. Because they are just as bad as the people in example 1, but in the opposite direction.

I guess what I'm saying is that I do not like compromise. Sorry about the rant!
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

TripperDay

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2009, 10:00:06 pm »

I used to be really into the Orbit gum ("For a good clean feeling") spokeslady.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2009, 01:20:39 am »

zooey deschanel

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2009, 04:51:16 am »

Cute sissies

Emily and Zooey D.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2009, 05:22:33 am »

I dunno... a little too much of the fake-innocent-schoolgirl thing for me.

Conceit turns a dude off, I guess.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2009, 12:09:33 am »

Quote
I dunno... a little too much of the fake-innocent-schoolgirl thing for me.

Conceit turns a dude off, I guess.

I used to be so into this. It is funny how you posted this right when I was thinking about posting something about this, which disappeared off into wherever unmade posts go.

I like her album of motown-y songs.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2009, 02:56:13 am »

http://zooeydeschanel.tumblr.com/

This tumblr isn't mine, I swear.

Unmade posts to go Limbo. I read about it in Final Crisis.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up