Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Awww! (10-31-03)  (Read 11245 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterhaan

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • http://www.track7.org/
Awww! - 31 October 2003
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2003, 12:09:49 am »

whoa, how cool is that?  i post after a long time of not-posting, and i get my own page :)
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Awww! - 31 October 2003
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2003, 12:29:25 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan"

They're not on my favorites list, but it may just be me and my distrust of schlock-nostalgia covering a corporate candy pimp.  I mean, don't lie to me, I know granma didn't form this stuff with her unwashed little fingers and flakes of old lady hair all falling in the mix.  And they can take their all white golden age type store fronts and shove those, too.


I've only bought it from airports and on line (they don't have stores on the East Coast) so am unaffected by that foolishness.  It's really excellent quality for the price, when I can't afford my favorite 46 dollars a pound stuff anymore.  But go here if you're feeling rich:
http://www.laburdick.com/
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Awww! - 31 October 2003
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2003, 12:36:06 am »

The true Hershey's lovers know that you can only eat their "Special Dark" label.

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
Awww! - 31 October 2003
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2003, 01:09:12 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
The Ghiradelli stuff is superior to my taste.  It's on my list whenever I hit the city.

I like getting the big-ass slabs of Ghirardelli, the kind you have to put in the fridge and then bash with a hammer to get edible-size chunks of.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up