Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: NY Governor kills 5 children, Blames Jews  (Read 9860 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Re: NY Governor kills 5 children, Blames Jews
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2008, 12:00:45 am »

if prostitution was legal it wouldn't be a last resort for desperate people
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
No fu*king way!!!
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2008, 02:43:32 am »

Hours after being sworn in as governor of New York, new governor admits having an affair for years!!!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2008/03/17/2008-03-17_gov_paterson_admits_to_sex_with_other_wo.html
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: No fu*king way!!!
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2008, 03:26:06 am »

Hours after being sworn in as governor of New York, new governor admits having an affair for years!!!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2008/03/17/2008-03-17_gov_paterson_admits_to_sex_with_other_wo.html


I adore this country so much.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: NY Governor kills 5 children, Blames Jews
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2008, 03:40:51 am »

In a country where half of all marriages end in divorce, a dude had an affair?

C'mon, people.

Prostitution being a scandal, I get, its a major violation of law, it's the kind of thing that you could easily be using state funds to facilitate or state resources to cover up... but a consensual affair?

C'mon, party people, seriously.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: NY Governor kills 5 children, Blames Jews
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2008, 03:42:42 am »

and yet there are still people who refuse to admit that life is absurd. I feel like to really appreciate life I had to accept that it is ridiculous sometimes a while ago.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: NY Governor kills 5 children, Blames Jews
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2008, 03:56:38 am »

I find it hilarious because we elect these people to manage our rights, our laws, and a large percentage of our income and they can't even hold themselves together - but people call me crazy when I say we should just be allowed to run our own lives.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: NY Governor kills 5 children, Blames Jews
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2008, 04:27:59 am »

We cannot throw the baby of our moral responsibility to be humane toward each other out with the bathwater of the fact that everyone's fucked up and generally the most fucked up people of all tend to seek out power and possessions to paper over their flaws.

The power of compassion is magnified on economies of scale the same as anything else, decision makers generally needing some blowjobs on the side or not.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: NY Governor kills 5 children, Blames Jews
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2008, 05:06:33 pm »

For me, this latest revelation -- which has not made much of a national stir at all -- indicates that this debacle was mostly about hypocrisy, some about breaking the law, and secretly about pictures of a pretty young prostitute attracting news ad revenue.  It's not about some dude's personal life, it's about some dude's blatant public hypocrisy.  That's the thing America won't forgive here.  I think that's pretty awesome.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: NY Governor kills 5 children, Blames Jews
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2008, 04:03:09 am »

Well, I don't think that prostitution should be illegal necessarily.  I mean, two consenting adults, etc.

Obviously being *forced* into prostitution is wrong - but so is rape - that doesn't mean we should outlaw sex.

It's not like money doesn't change hands for non-prostiutional sex too.  You ever got a girl to sleep with you without spending a dime on her?*

Also, this girl is hotter than fuck.  I don't care if there are also a lot of women in South Jersey that look like her.  They're all hot.  There are hot women in Chicago, too, but none of them are actually from here.

Anyway, what the hell does sex have to do with how well a dude can run a state government?  They should be supplying the man with whores for all the hard work he puts in.  The only crime here was that the man had to spend his own hard-earned cache on that shit.


* Post-college, I mean.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up