Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: prodigal?  (Read 5769 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: prodigal?
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 12:10:13 am »

*heart*
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: prodigal?
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 01:49:54 am »

Yes, California is seriously best when you live within a few miles of the coast and you don't have to use the freeways ever.  Also, taco stands.

We have a crazy weatherman here who rates the days on a scale of "average" to "wonderful."

This post was written to the tune California Sun.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: prodigal?
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2008, 06:52:46 am »

Hi Choop.  You have been missed.  Welcome back. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: prodigal?
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2008, 10:00:25 pm »

hiya JL and Paul! hope you guys have been f-f-f-frickin' awesome in my absence.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: prodigal?
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 10:48:12 pm »

hiya JL and Paul! hope you guys have been f-f-f-frickin' awesome in my absence.

I had another kid!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: prodigal?
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2008, 08:18:06 am »

I had another kid!

I bet it's a whole lot of fun springing that one on people you haven't seen in a year or two.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: prodigal?
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2008, 05:09:21 pm »

I bet it's a whole lot of fun springing that one on people you haven't seen in a year or two.

Not as much fun as telling them you've changed genders.

I changed back.  The magazine selection wasn't very good on that side.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: prodigal?
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2008, 06:15:45 pm »

I changed back.  The magazine selection wasn't very good on that side.

Whatever.  I'll take Real Simple over Complex any day of the week. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: prodigal?
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2008, 10:53:08 pm »

Another Left Coaster.  You realize you're now hated by Oregonians and Washingtonians, right?



I moved from Washington to California last year. Does that mean I hate... myself ...? Nah. Only if I lived in Southern California.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: prodigal?
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2008, 05:28:14 pm »

Chooooooooop.

'sssup.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: prodigal?
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2008, 02:16:05 am »

Oh Chooooooop.  I still say "choop-oop-ee-doop" in my head when I see you here.  Hi. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up