Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE  (Read 7493 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2008, 01:33:44 am »

America and Bollywood are the homes to real celebrities. The rest are just imitation idols.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2008, 03:16:08 am »

They all look like the token "television-ugly" ugly person from every reality show that I've only seen the commericals for which is, of course, every reality show since season two of The Real World.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2008, 05:05:46 am »

They all look like the token "television-ugly" ugly person from every reality show that I've only seen the commericals for which is, of course, every reality show since season two of The Real World.

Welcome to England!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 01:01:46 pm »

He voices the narrator from Pocoyo! 

Hi-larious. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2008, 11:43:26 pm »

bloody lack of respect no mark yanks

Joking aside, did you really not recognise Gordon Brown? Seriously?
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2008, 11:50:27 pm »

Joking aside, did you really not recognise Gordon Brown? Seriously?

Dude, the "smart" third of our country thinks Tony Blair is still the PM. The "dumb" third of our country thinks Margaret Thatcher is the PM. The third with the money and power thinks Queen Elizabeth is the PM.

It's not Brit-hating, though. Something like 30% of the American population doesn't know the name of our own vice-president at any given time.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2008, 12:05:04 am »

bloody lack of respect no mark yanks

Joking aside, did you really not recognise Gordon Brown? Seriously?

I didn't recognize his picture because I've never seen him before. I get most of my hard news from the radio. I probably would've recognized the name but Onstad's phrasing made me think they were all actors and such.

Also, "no mark"?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2008, 12:39:01 am »

yeah, I did not make the connection.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2008, 01:21:58 am »

OK, I give up.  Who the hell is Mrs. Agnes Ronay?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2008, 01:40:59 am »

OK, I give up.  Who the hell is Mrs. Agnes Ronay?

As near as I can figure out, it's some sort of weird "If Egon Ronay were a woman" thing, Egon Ronay being a Hungarian-British food critic? This would still make no sense to me were it not for the food connection to Onstad.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2008, 01:54:17 am »

OK, I give up.  Who the hell is Mrs. Agnes Ronay?

It's James May. He's another Top Gear host.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2008, 02:58:47 am »

I certainly knew that the political leader of Britain was named Gordon Brown.

I was hazy on what the dude looked like. I get most of my news from NPR, Air America and text-based websites that do not strain my Windows-98-based computer. There are many characters of mild-to-moderate news significance that I could not pin a face to.

From the face, I assumed he was the host of a cooking show that I have never taken the time to watch, some kind of hybrid cooking-reality show that would make me want to punch myself in the face over and over again.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2008, 03:21:26 am »

I am rationally ignorant to most european celebrities/politicians. Who they are generally doesn't affect me as an American economics student. I do love me some gordon ramsay on occasion, that guy is hilarious.
They all look 20 pounds overweight from these pictures. As an athletic shaped male, maybe Id have crazy luck with british chicks if all their models of men are heavy out of shape - might even make the $/E conversion worth it.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2008, 03:45:02 am »

but, dude, have you ever seen British chicks?


(I mean, that's what they say, right? I have not been to England since I was 4, they're all gorgeous for all I know.)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up