Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...  (Read 6193 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 08:48:21 am »

Helly is yeah.  This strip.
Logged
ACHIEVE

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 08:59:18 am »

it reminds me of the surreal and kind of melancholy vibe from the old Mexican Realism/Magreaux/Lonis P. Edison series. too bad it's probably only a one-off.
Logged

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 09:03:16 am »

If I ever do get west, I'm going to have to look into where Chris gets his shrooms.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 12:04:19 pm »

Tomorrow: Mixed-race chicken.*

Bawk-brawk Obama.




* chicken is already mixed-race as white and dark meat are both present
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 12:05:47 pm »

That is gonna be one sore chicken.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2008, 01:15:36 pm »

The alt-text makes this one. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2008, 01:45:35 pm »

Mmmm... Chock full of disturbingly surreal goodness.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2008, 02:29:37 pm »

ewwwwwwwwww
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2008, 02:56:00 pm »

Yikes McGikes.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2008, 02:58:37 pm »

I love when Achewood reminds us that even during surreal nightmare-fantasies we should still be polite. That is why Ray lets the prostitute into his bed even though he really doesn't want to, because it would be rude to shame her in front of her child.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2008, 03:18:58 pm »

I love when Achewood reminds us that even during surreal nightmare-fantasies we should still be polite. That is why Ray lets the prostitute into his bed even though he really doesn't want to, because it would be rude to shame her in front of her child.

Exactly.  Which leads one to contemplate the absurdity of social niceties.  Ray doesn't want to do it.  The prostiticken doesn't want to do it.  But they must, because to do otherwise after they've reached this point in the proceedings might result in someone's feelings being hurt.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2008, 03:19:46 pm »

Also, make up your own joke about them both having peckers.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

evan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • View Profile
    • http://www.i-got-problems.com
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2008, 03:24:36 pm »

A chickenhead joke might be more appropriate.
Logged

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2008, 05:04:38 pm »

* chicken is already mixed-race as white and dark meat are both present

Black people have more myoglobin in their muscles than white people?
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up