Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...  (Read 6195 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2008, 05:05:25 pm »

hey, so, an assbar comment reminded me of when Charlie Brown visited and uttered my favorite dream-sequence sentence ever:
"have legs like mine."
Which, of course, Ray complies with.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2008, 05:08:34 pm »

I love when Achewood reminds us that even during surreal nightmare-fantasies we should still be polite. That is why Ray lets the prostitute into his bed even though he really doesn't want to, because it would be rude to shame her in front of her child.

No one should be a stranger to a cock, ever.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2008, 08:19:06 pm »

No one should be a stranger to a cock, ever.

Quote from: Some Misguided Board Setting
An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 1 hours. 

The "error" is that I can't pile on the tiny cans for that one.  I tip my party hat to you, good sir.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2008, 10:47:29 pm »

Wow. Disturbing. But it was all worth it for Smick's summation. Cans don't do the job. I think every 100 posts we should be granted a six-pack to dispense when the situation really calls for it. Exhibit A: two posts up from here.
Logged

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2008, 11:41:19 pm »

That panel where the little hen is hopping into bed is so distressing.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2008, 11:52:11 pm »

Rereading it, now I can't help but think of Milo's Anxiety Closet.  I don't think the kid could have handled this one.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

Lenoxus

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 7
    • View Profile
    • I'm not really important enough for my website to have its own freaking title
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2008, 01:36:47 am »

Repeating something I admittedly also wrote on assbar (i'm still just learning the proper prejudices okay): the expression of the mother chicken in panel 10 reminds me strongly of the main characters in a children's book about aliens on the moon. I'm pretty sure they were birdlike and enjoyed jumping, taking advantage of the low gravity, and possibly attended a "Mooniversity." Google, alas, has been of no help. Is this ringing any bells for anyone?
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2008, 01:43:00 am »

Repeating something I admittedly also wrote on assbar (i'm still just learning the proper prejudices okay): the expression of the mother chicken in panel 10 reminds me strongly of the main characters in a children's book about aliens on the moon. I'm pretty sure they were birdlike and enjoyed jumping, taking advantage of the low gravity, and possibly attended a "Mooniversity." Google, alas, has been of no help. Is this ringing any bells for anyone?

Not for me, but if this thread is any indication, someone here will be able to help you out. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2008, 02:47:31 am »

Your little thing about jumping guys on the moon rings a bell. National Geographic came out with a book a few years ago, called Our Universe. I don't think it was written for children, per se, but maybe for the young adolescent set. It contained a neat little section on what life on other planets might evolve to look like. I did spend a lot of time reading it as a child, so I think it might qualify.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2008, 02:53:34 am »

That description just reminds me of the Oocca from Twilight Princess, which creep me the hell out actually.

I wonder, could there be a realtionship to this Escher painting?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2008, 05:29:05 am »

That description just reminds me of the Oocca from Twilight Princess, which creep me the hell out actually.

It does not help that their plumage resembles rows of saggy, blue-nippled tits.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2008, 06:31:20 am »

It does not help that their plumage resembles rows of saggy, blue-nippled tits.

That was plumage? I figured they just had sagg, blue-nippled tits.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2008, 07:29:44 am »

That was plumage? I figured they just had sagg, blue-nippled tits.

They are either plumage or Ooocoo's got eight sets of wafer thin, blue-nippled tits. I prefer a reality where Nintendo did not subject its customers to crummy-boobed chicken people.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2008, 10:26:32 am »

Nintendo should at least make those Oocoos wear bras.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2008, 01:39:37 pm »

Repeating something I admittedly also wrote on assbar (i'm still just learning the proper prejudices okay): the expression of the mother chicken in panel 10 reminds me strongly of the main characters in a children's book about aliens on the moon. I'm pretty sure they were birdlike and enjoyed jumping, taking advantage of the low gravity, and possibly attended a "Mooniversity." Google, alas, has been of no help. Is this ringing any bells for anyone?

It wouldn't happen to be the Matthew Looney series, would it? The pictures on Wikipedia bear a slight resemblance to Mama Ho Chicken.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up