Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Assetbar insists on shielding my eyes from lamed comments  (Read 9963 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar insists on shielding my eyes from lamed comments
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 04:36:58 am »

Hey, we got a new kid in town.  He looks like good people.  And I think we stole him away from assbar.

Oh yeah, it's assbar because when it first appeared I actually thought it was assbar and said so here.  It's been assbar ever since.  I have that power.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar insists on shielding my eyes from lamed comments
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 06:07:23 am »

I have given Lenoxus my first can.  Why?  Because he earned it, whereas I already have 3 and I don't know how I earned them.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar insists on shielding my eyes from lamed comments
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2008, 11:26:46 am »


On a sort of side note: Onstad joined my evil story coven. 


What!?!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar insists on shielding my eyes from lamed comments
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2008, 02:38:12 pm »

I know.  What?  I can't say much more than that right now.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar insists on shielding my eyes from lamed comments
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2008, 03:27:27 pm »

I know.  What?  I can't say much more than that right now.

Why do you tease us so woman?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar insists on shielding my eyes from lamed comments
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2008, 05:22:37 am »

Why do you tease us so woman?
I know.  What?  I can't say much more than that right now.

I thought we had established this.  Sideshow is evil
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar insists on shielding my eyes from lamed comments
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2008, 07:45:56 am »

evil smells is eeeeeviiiilllll
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar insists on shielding my eyes from lamed comments
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2008, 04:48:12 pm »

Welcome, welcome.

I'll chime in here and say I normally can't stand internet fora, and this is a very good one.

I'm reminded of a joke, the origins of which I've forgotten: "As a fun challenge, try to post a comment on youtube so stupid people realize you're being sarcastic.  Hint:  this is not possible."  That's how I feel about assbar.  The signal to noise ratio approaches zero asymptotically.

I think that hyper liberal economics major line was aimed this way, and guilty as charged except the economics major bit.  Though I'd prefer "radical leftist" to "hyper liberal."    I'd rather keep my distance from Bill Clinton, thanks.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar insists on shielding my eyes from lamed comments
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2008, 06:40:31 pm »

I think that hyper liberal economics major line was aimed this way, and guilty as charged except the economics major bit.  Though I'd prefer "radical leftist" to "hyper liberal."    I'd rather keep my distance from Bill Clinton, thanks.

Actually, it was pointed at acap.  He needs an evil twin. 

I'm reminded of a joke, the origins of which I've forgotten: "As a fun challenge, try to post a comment on youtube so stupid people realize you're being sarcastic.  Hint:  this is not possible." 

Pedro and I were watching youtube the other day, and he said, "This is not funny.  Show me something funny."  I said, "What do you want to see?"  He replied, "I don't know.  Just type "Funny" into the search bar." 

I tried to dissuade him.  Told him it would not, could not end well.  He insisted. 

Top hit:  Very Funny Cats Part 14. 

Part 14!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar insists on shielding my eyes from lamed comments
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2008, 09:30:40 pm »


Top hit:  Very Funny Cats Part 14. 

Part 14!

I'm picturing an alternate world Adult Bookstore where nice old ladies shuffle around and not make eye contact.  There are doilies under each of the DVD cases.

Very Funny Cats Part 14 is one of those DVDs.  The box proclaims 2 hours of non-stop frantic pussy action.

Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar insists on shielding my eyes from lamed comments
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2008, 06:03:14 pm »

I'm picturing an alternate world Adult Bookstore where nice old ladies shuffle around and not make eye contact.  There are doilies under each of the DVD cases.

Very Funny Cats Part 14 is one of those DVDs.  The box proclaims 2 hours of non-stop frantic pussy action.



Audibly did I laugh at this joke pertaining to cats.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up