Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 24th March, 2008 - CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK TING!  (Read 5078 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03242008

This is seriously disturbing. I do not know what is going on.

A nice selection of Beef expressions, though.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 24th March, 2008 - CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK TING!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 05:31:26 pm »

OK then.
Logged

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: 24th March, 2008 - CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK TING!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 05:38:47 pm »

Let's play count how many sexual organs one sack of indistinguishable flesh can have!
Logged

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: 24th March, 2008 - CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK TING!
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 06:16:33 pm »

I want the Achewood machine on a shirt.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: 24th March, 2008 - CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK TING!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 06:33:57 pm »

I wonder if this is the week when Chris gets drunk in a darkened house and watches Eraserhead, as I think we all do sometimes.

Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 24th March, 2008 - CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK TING!
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 07:38:24 pm »

I wonder if this is the week when Chris gets drunk in a darkened house and watches Eraserhead, as I think we all do sometimes.

Ah, that makes sense.

But can he stop now please?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 24th March, 2008 - CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK TING!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 09:37:33 pm »

My mom and I saw this one for the first time together. Not a good idea.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 24th March, 2008 - CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK TING!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 10:09:59 pm »

That was rather unnerving.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

fnord

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
Re: 24th March, 2008 - CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK TING!
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 10:40:54 pm »

I just registered to say that I love the strip.


"You just registered to say that? Go back to assbar!"

"But I've never been to as..."

"Silence!"
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 24th March, 2008 - CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK TING!
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 11:14:09 pm »

I just registered to say that I love the strip.


"You just registered to say that? Go back to assbar!"

"But I've never been to as..."

"Silence!"

Well that gets a can
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 24th March, 2008 - CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK TING!
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 12:32:12 am »

It's nice when we have a run of decent first time posters.

True, true.  It's also fun when we get some ridiculously obnoxious first timers.  Adds a little spice, you know. 

Also, Beef is stunned.  Or pining for the fjords.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Dullscythe

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 22
  • :(
    • View Profile
Re: 24th March, 2008 - CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK TING!
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2008, 12:41:06 am »

I initially wondered if this was what remained of Ray's hen-prostitute after he was finished with her.

There does seem to be some leakage from one orifice, and it's Beef's luck to get sloppy seconds.
Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: 24th March, 2008 - CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK TING!
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 02:09:03 am »

It's nice to know that despite not shipping out the t-shirt I ordered nearly a month ago, Onstad is at least making amazingly funny comics. Oh wait...

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 24th March, 2008 - CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK TING!
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2008, 02:15:01 am »

I just registered to say that I love the strip.


"You just registered to say that? Go back to assbar!"

"But I've never been to as..."

"Silence!"

Hi!  Welcome!  Please don't leave!

Don't leave me alone with...them!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 24th March, 2008 - CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK TING!
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2008, 02:30:30 am »

I've gone through phases of drawing comics, though it doesn't seem to be something I can stick with.

Sometimes normal ideas just don't come and you're best off trusting your instincts.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up