Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My comic strip: Back to School - in which people fail magnificently  (Read 3792 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: My comic strip: Back to School - in which people fail magnificently
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2008, 06:09:58 pm »

I think, all things considered, we went pretty easy on this one. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: My comic strip: Back to School - in which people fail magnificently
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2008, 07:18:32 pm »

Oh yeah, I'd agree.

I mean, I'd also agree that... ideally self-promotion comes AFTER joining the conversation more generally but... I mean, it's just people talkin' so I'm not too jazzercized about it.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

backtoschool

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
    • Back to School (a comic strip)
Re: My comic strip: Back to School - in which people fail magnificently
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2008, 07:28:34 pm »

I agree too.

Obviously the most well-written internet comic ever would have a forum full of nice, reasonable people. Thanks again for your time and attention.
Logged
Back to School: a comic strip about people who fail magnificently - btscomic.blogspot.com
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up