Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Super Secret Ice Cream Shop (10-03-03)  (Read 7906 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Super Secret Ice Cream Shop November 3, 2003
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2003, 03:09:25 am »

Unfortunately, with the fortnight I'm having, I'm beginning to think something utterly tragic migt be about to happen...
I didn't think this week could suck worse than last!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Anarchy_Bowling

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
Super Secret Ice Cream Shop November 3, 2003
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2003, 04:06:30 am »

Am I the only one who wants to try Nice Pete's McDonalds shenanigans?

Just think it'd be fun, 'tis all.
Logged
Official US Representative to the Danish Ubergothy*

(*A system of government dedicated to the preservation of rock and the elmination of "That Guy".  You know who you are.)

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Super Secret Ice Cream Shop November 3, 2003
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2003, 09:25:12 am »

Quote from: "starlight"
Wow, I completely was unaware of this strip until tonight;


Tonight? Heh. You're lucky. I have been out of the country for two weeks -- I return to THIS?

The horror!  :cry:
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up