Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Quarterly Update  (Read 10155 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Quarterly Update
« on: November 02, 2003, 08:26:48 pm »

I can't wait to see some of these new ads. Whoo!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Quarterly Update
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2003, 09:08:55 pm »

Cort: you'd qualify for a free ad.  I'm just saying.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Quarterly Update
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2003, 10:25:02 pm »

F'only I had something to advertise...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Quarterly Update
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2003, 12:30:22 am »

Quote from: "slink"
F'only I had something to advertise...


My thoughts. Maybe I'll come up with something funny.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Quarterly Update
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2003, 12:36:47 am »

I, too, feel strangely compelled to come up with something worth advertising. I mean, I could just advertise my blog (with a line like "Observe How Boring V's Life Is"), but that seems like a waste of a perfectly good text ad to me.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Quarterly Update
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2003, 02:13:32 am »

You mean I actually have to post crap every once in a while?  But what if I have nothing interesting to say?!?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Quarterly Update
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2003, 02:38:10 am »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
You mean I actually have to post crap every once in a while?  But what if I have nothing interesting to say?!?


Then you'd be just like most everyone else.

ZING!

You don't HAVE to post, but then I'm going to block your IP, because why devote resources to lurkers who contribute nothing?

That's what I say.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Quarterly Update
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2003, 04:47:59 am »

four posts to go! FOUR POSTS TO GO!



I SHOULD WRITE A SONG ABOUT FOUR POSTS TO GO!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Quarterly Update
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2003, 01:26:59 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
four posts to go! FOUR POSTS TO GO!



I SHOULD WRITE A SONG ABOUT FOUR POSTS TO GO!


*snork*
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
Quarterly Update
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2003, 08:07:46 pm »

I derive most of my entertainment these days from just reading posts as opposed to saying something, mostly because I don't need unwarranted homo jokes flying my way.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Quarterly Update
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2003, 08:27:01 pm »

Quote from: "ferocious j"
I derive most of my entertainment these days from just reading posts as opposed to saying something, mostly because I don't need unwarranted homo jokes flying my way.


Homo jokes are always warranted, Mr. San Francisco Treat.

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
Quarterly Update
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2003, 08:27:53 pm »

Quote from: "ferocious j"
I derive most of my entertainment these days from just reading posts as opposed to saying something, mostly because I don't need unwarranted homo jokes flying my way.


Christ, you need a warrant for homo jokes now? Bureaucracy is just killing this country.

Jough, becuase of the text ad thing is the blog link in my sig less than kosher? Or polite, anyway?
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Quarterly Update
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2003, 08:28:22 pm »

I totally think FeroJ is anything but gay.  In fact, he's one of the manliest men I know.  And that's saying something.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Quarterly Update
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2003, 09:07:29 pm »

According to Ohio vs. Mapp, you can tell a homo joke without a warrant is it's incident to a legal arrest or the subject of the joke is in plain view.  

[/unfunny legal humor]
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Quarterly Update
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2003, 09:26:26 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
I totally think FeroJ is anything but gay.  In fact, he's one of the manliest men I know.  And that's saying something.


The lack of gayness I'll agree with but I dunno about the manliness. I've seen pictures of him over on that other board.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up