Wombat - the 100 calorie packs are indeed slightly thinner Oreos without the icing.
Ineve: I'm the same way, actually. The closest I've come to buying Oreos in the past 5 years is when I buy ground "oreo" crumbs at the bulk store for making banana creme pie crust. And I'm pretty sure they aren't even "Oreo" brand crumbs at all. I probably buy packaged desert baked goods under 6 times a year total. I am not a dessert person in general.
Doc: TimTams (or at least the chocolate coated, caramel filled ones, are way too sweet for me - I sputter and cough when I eat them. Then there was a campaign with the posters telling my I was apparently eating them wrong, that I was supposed to bite off each opposite corner and slurp something (milk, coffee, hot coco? I can't recall) through the caramel. I doubt that would make them more enjoyable to me anyway.
Smick: No, I am not writing ad copy for Nabisco. I am part of a mass marketing study to see how many people are bothered by TSP being in food items. The lower the numbers, the more engine degreaser in your food. I work for TSP manufacturers, not Nabisco - they're TPS's wage slaves you see.