Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Satchel?  (Read 1541 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Satchel?
« on: November 02, 2003, 09:15:58 pm »

Not that I'm one to worry, but has anyone spoken to Satchel in like, the past month or so?  He used to post every day and now *poof*, he's gone.

It's all good, and he did leave a donation in the tip jar on the last day he posted something here - I just hope he wasn't leaving a tip on his way out.

Hrm.  His e-mail address bounced, too.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Satchel?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2003, 12:38:25 am »

I'd have expected that he'd post something were he taking off for good. Still, who knows?

Has anyone tried AIM/YIM? I would, but I'm allegedly supposed to be something productive right now.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Satchel?
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2003, 09:22:47 pm »

He and I had been emailing back and forth every two days or so, and trading CDs, too, so I also wonder about his whereabouts... my last email from him was september 25th..... hm.
Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Satchel?
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2003, 09:35:21 pm »

I figure if he PLANNED to be AWOL he would have posted something about it, which is why I'm... concerned.  

Hmm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up