Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: May 1, 2008 - hoss Dogg Maniac  (Read 2252 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: May 1, 2008 - hoss Dogg Maniac
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2008, 02:44:34 pm »

My old roommate pointed out to me that I don't scratch my head like everybody else. I bring my hand up to my head, then squiggle my fingers around, rather than actually moving my hand. I immediately realized that that is how my dad scratches his head. I kept doing it, though, force of habit and all that.

But yeah, I'm with you there Colmore, there are a couple of quirks of my friends' that I have never pointed out because I don't want them to stop doing them.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: May 1, 2008 - hoss Dogg Maniac
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2008, 07:49:10 pm »

the main quirk that gets pointed out to me is that when I get really excited I start yelling.
I try really hard not to do this, but, I do it still. My dad has always done this, also.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up