Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale  (Read 5060 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HudsonVC

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 29
    • View Profile
May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« on: May 02, 2008, 06:50:45 am »

Another comic stuffed with alternate thread titles, including:

  • Crazier than a man who would stick his hand in boiling water and dab his eyes with turpentine
  • It'll play in Peoria and sell in Baltimore
  • Their inner fucked guy
  • A sex team -- just for fun
  • You leave Google alone

« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 06:57:43 am by HudsonVC »
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 07:18:00 am »

So is Beef a millionaire too now?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 08:02:21 am »

When I wear my friend's really good glasses, I imagine that one day I will have a not-too-similar pair and they will be my trademark glasses.

Have I mentioned how lately, it seems like the things I thought were cool when I was 10 are actually cool? Next stop: glasses that my mother thinks are too big.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 12:43:09 pm »

I hope Ray's sex team works out, just so we won't have to witness him getting blown by Teodor again.

Today's alt-text is basically like treasure.

tI, please don't tell me you like those giant bug-eye sun glasses that are popular with ladies of no taste right now. I cannot wait until those hideous things go the way of furry boots, big hair, and cowl-neck sweaters.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 12:58:44 pm »

It is nice that Chris is worried about Google. Hardly anyone worries about how hard poor Google works.

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

washort

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 01:41:30 pm »

Those headphones don't look like they're placed very well.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 02:34:25 pm »

tI, please don't tell me you like those giant bug-eye sun glasses that are popular with ladies of no taste right now. I cannot wait until those hideous things go the way of furry boots, big hair, and cowl-neck sweaters.

A couple of years ago I went to a few high school athletic events because my little brother was competing in them. Those glasses are basically part of the uniform for any Americacn girl between the ages of 13 and 22. They disgust me, I can't stand it when people who want to look like Lindsay Lohan.

Apparently, they are called Onassis glasses, according to Wikipedia.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 03:09:34 pm »

I mean, it would be cool if only a few people wore them, because then I would think that they just wore them because they like them, but they just wear them because all of the other stupid spoiled whores do.

(No offense to the stupid spoiled whores out there)
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 03:16:33 pm »

People get a little too indignant about fashion.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 03:27:42 pm »

Y'know, though, it'd be kind of interesting if someone DID take offense, Lpr.

I've always wanted to know if there's a Stupid Spoiled Whores Defense Fund.

I assume that TMZ has to funnel 5% of their gross income into it, for legal reasons.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2008, 06:05:18 pm »

Anytime I see someone wearing those, I wonder if she's covering up the bruises her boyfriend gave her.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2008, 06:35:16 pm »

People, it's not hard. When purchasing an item of clothing ask yourself, "if in 15 years I find a picture of myself wearing this item will I be embarrassed?" If the answer is yes then don't buy it.
Logged

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2008, 07:32:17 pm »

Half of my clothes purchases I'd be embarrassed of within fifteen minutes.

But then half of my clothes purchases are fancy-dress, so I suppose that's different.

(Please note that the halves do not overlap perfectly.)

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2008, 07:32:45 pm »

no, no, NO. Not those at all.

you know how the style for a while now is like, the smaller version of buddy holly-style glasses?
think those, but slightly bigger. Not Buddy Holly-sized, just a little bigger.

Kind of like these, but glasses instead of sunglasses.

as a kid I always wanted REALLY HORRIBLY BIG GLASSES and now I can finally justify it by the existence of people like my friend here who have rad glasses that are bigger than the ones I have now.

Also, my current glasses have gotten twisted up so horribly over the 3 or so years I've had them that they no longer stay on my face the right way and slide down my nose. Also, they always look crooked.

I think a lot about things like this. Lately I am trying to do it less.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2008, 07:42:40 pm »

My girlfriend is soon to be taking delivery of a pair of Armani glasses.

I intend to wind her up about them relentlessly.

Is that wrong of me?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up