Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale  (Read 5067 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2008, 06:57:18 am »

What is a sex team and how does it work? I'd like to start one. You know, just for fun.
... but we'll see where it goes.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2008, 07:06:26 am »

A desire for fun is all you need, no matter what those hippies say about love.
Logged

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2008, 08:54:02 am »

Those glasses look like they came out of a Christmas cracker.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Christmas crackers are awesome.

some of my best friends came out of christmas crackers

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2008, 02:41:42 pm »

If you put a stethoscope to that girl's head you would hear a faint buzzing sound as of a fly trapped in a jar.
I prefer my women not to wear an expression of continual suprise at the world's existence.

How does this go again.

Ah yeah

DING DING DING
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2008, 02:52:54 pm »

but, she's not making that face at all.

Also, I don't see how her brain content has anything to do with how goddamn good she looks? She looks good. Are we judging people's brains based on their looks now?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2008, 04:41:23 pm »

but, she's not making that face at all.

Also, I don't see how her brain content has anything to do with how goddamn good she looks? She looks good. Are we judging people's brains based on their looks now?

Well I agree, she looks good, despite the glasses, but that does not necessarily make me attracted to her, if you understand?

I think a big part of the problem with those glasses is that I associate them with silly fashion obsessed girls my age, and that is hard to shake off.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

ananke

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 74
  • !لو ائكل الخنزير لأموت
    • View Profile
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2008, 06:38:51 pm »

Even though that lady in the middle looks like just a screaming clear area with a wig on and a large middle where smells come from, I must admit she (and probably she alone) pulls off those large sunglasses well. Although it's probably just the camera playing tricks on the eyes, and if I saw her standing in line at Starbucks looking bored I'd probably begin accumulating mega ill feelings toward her.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2008, 01:25:05 am »

I think a big part of the problem with those glasses is that I associate them with silly fashion obsessed girls my age, and that is hard to shake off.

I guess this is basically it. I judged someone purely on their appearance, you got me.

I can admit that she does pull off that look, it's probably that I'm not attracted to that look.
At all.
Ever.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 01:33:14 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2008, 11:24:31 am »

Those Big ol Glasses are Hott

Can't believe I missed this.

That is one hell of a look.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: May 2, 2008 - What's cookin' and what's for sale
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2008, 11:30:56 am »

Well ok sure, Paul makes it look hot.
But that doesn't excuse it.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up