Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Teens use skull as bong  (Read 3507 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Teens use skull as bong
« on: May 09, 2008, 06:13:09 pm »

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/article3688867.ece
So apparently these three teens got bored in texas and got the idea to dig up a corpse, decapitate it, and smoke pot out of its skull.

Dudes -- no. Can you imagine the regular level of paranoia multiplied by the level of paranoia of holding a skull in your hand? That you just stole from a graveyard. Not like that would attract attention or anything. Not to mention what they planned to do with the rest of the body? Bad idea all around. Next time just buy an apple, or a soda bottle.

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Teens use skull as bong
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 08:40:23 pm »

While I can understand the appeal of a skullbong, it's probably easier and cheaper in the long run to hit up a teaching-supply catalog for a 1:1 replica skull.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Teens use skull as bong
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 09:29:01 pm »

I'm more confused by the idea of highly motivated pot heads than any other part of this story.  I mean, I came up with so many ideas right along these lines back in the day, but any mission to put these sort of things into motion ended when I found myself in a 7-11 buying Doritos or remembered that I could use the phone to have someone deliver pizza.  What are they putting in pot these days?  Scary.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Teens use skull as bong
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 10:25:32 pm »

Most genius bong:

Get a baguette, and stick the flaming end of multiple doobies into it. Then bite the end off and suck the bread.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Teens use skull as bong
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 11:39:13 pm »

ALSO: this was the number one linked story off of this.

THANK YOU FOR MY DAILY DOSE OF HUMAN DEPRAVITY!
I'm intrigued by his statement that he's the victim of a one-sided smear campaign.  I'm curious about how the "other side" of the situation would be represented.  Perhaps a call to arms for the International Brotherhood of Incestuous Family Dungeon Keepers?  Statements of solidarity from NAMBLA?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Teens use skull as bong
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 12:04:52 am »

I'm intrigued by his statement that he's the victim of a one-sided smear campaign.  I'm curious about how the "other side" of the situation would be represented.  Perhaps a call to arms for the International Brotherhood of Incestuous Family Dungeon Keepers?  Statements of solidarity from NAMBLA?

Teach the controversy. It's just too bad for him there isn't a cellar-building industrial complex.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Teens use skull as bong
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 04:46:05 am »

An examination of the problems with a skull-bong
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Teens use skull as bong
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2008, 11:44:13 pm »

Most genius bong:

Get a baguette, and stick the flaming end of multiple doobies into it. Then bite the end off and suck the bread.

And then when you get the munchies you eat the bread! With butter that you sauteed buds in! Brilliant!
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up