Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Music to commute by  (Read 4182 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Music to commute by
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2003, 03:10:00 pm »

Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
Atari Teenage Riot's 60 Second Wipeout seems to come up a lot lately.


Damn, lost my copy of that, great for insanely loud rock mixes!
Still, I can retrieve a copy I gave to my friend at some point.
It has to be said, the other thing I do listen to on a drive over an hour long, which is fairly often for me, is a good mp3 mix I've done at some point. And they're veeeeeery varied in bands, styles, and whatnot.
Like radio without the bad songs. (Which in the UK is all of them!)
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Music to commute by
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2003, 04:54:13 pm »

In the morning I only have 20 minutes so I like listening to Kirk, Mark, & Lopez because they tend to be entertaining 3–4 days a week. On the way home it's 35 minutes so I'll usually pop in a rotating CD. Lately it's been the Transplants (hey, it was free on EMusic) but in general it's some combination of Mary Prankster, Fidel, Colouring Lesson, Laughing Colors, and the Kelly Bell Band.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up