Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For JayDub and Lax fans: No Clapping  (Read 2189 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
For JayDub and Lax fans: No Clapping
« on: May 29, 2008, 05:16:09 am »

http://www.news1130.com/news/local/article.jsp?content=20080527_222920_148

The stick twirlers lose one more step on the trying-to-be-as-cool-as-rugby ladder.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: For JayDub and Lax fans: No Clapping
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 05:29:42 am »

Goddamn, dude.  That's some sick timing you've got there.  Check your PM.

There are certainly some parents out there expressing all kinds of anti-social behavior.  Things must have gotten pretty extreme for a "no having fun at your kids' game" rule to get slapped on them. 
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: For JayDub and Lax fans: No Clapping
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 11:21:30 pm »

A referee got mad as hell, and ain't taking it any more!  Though it was the coach this time, not the parents.

Also, sometimes rugby parents get a little rowdy, too.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 11:33:52 pm by jaydub »
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: For JayDub and Lax fans: No Clapping
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 04:27:32 pm »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: For JayDub and Lax fans: No Clapping
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 04:49:21 pm »

Why does anyone ever think saying "Don't you know who I am?" is a good idea?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: For JayDub and Lax fans: No Clapping
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 05:30:55 pm »

What an odd-looking woman.

The rest of her seems normal enough and moderately attractive but... her face looks like a Sculptee iteration of that one old-lady-ventriloquist's dummy from the Eighties. I forget the name but you know what I'm talking about. The creepy sassy sex-addicted granny puppet?

If they ever update "The Land of Confusion" video, you won't need a puppet for this girl.

Just hire the real thing.

(ALSO: She looks like Jenna Fischer melted.)
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: For JayDub and Lax fans: No Clapping
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 12:08:18 am »

... her face looks like a Sculptee iteration of that one old-lady-ventriloquist's dummy from the Eighties. I forget the name but you know what I'm talking about. The creepy sassy sex-addicted granny puppet?

Cortjstr'd!


Wayland Flowers and "Madame" courtesy of wikipedia.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 12:11:57 am by jaydub »
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up