Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008  (Read 4629 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

elfbabe

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 39
    • View Profile
Re: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2008, 08:01:35 am »

I got my cousin and his wife two sets of these when they got married. ... I am a little weird. (their registry included a bunch of camping stuff! it wasn't out of nowhere!)

No thank-you note yet. >:(


[edit: link repair -Cort]
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 10:47:11 pm by CortJstr »
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2008, 05:05:17 pm »

Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2008, 11:28:50 pm »

I kind of got a Casablanca vibe from the fez, but maybe that's just me.
Onstad is alright. Maybe.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2008, 05:24:42 pm »

I, too, tailor my excuses to the company I am in.

In pre-modern or modern company: "I've got to see a man about a hoss."
In post-modern company: "I've got to see a man about a euphemism."
In post-post-modern company: "I've got to take a leak."
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2008, 11:29:34 pm »

In post-post-modern company: "I've got to take a leak."

And then you go and talk to someone about a hoss?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2008, 06:09:34 am »

I think I've said "excuse me, I have to go piss on a hoss" a coupla times.

I'm a big fan of confused stares.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2008, 01:51:30 pm »

My dudes and I sometimes use "I gotta go talk to a man on the beach," which is from an episode of MST3K.  That same episode also yielded "I got a pole, with a capital O," which I will leave to your imagination.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2008, 05:16:49 pm »

I hate boutiquey things, trinkets, those little statues of children with big eyes, Lladrós, porcelain bears, framed pictures of loved ones. All of these things are in my field of vision right now. What the hell does my mom think is going to happen with this shit when she dies? Is there a special recycling center that processes inheritances you hate?
The last thing any man needs is a pile of more of this crap on their wedding day. You know what a newly married man needs? A toolbox.

It gets worse.  Look what somebody -- a woman I've never met, friend of my MIL's -- bought for my daughter. 

It might seem cute, until you see it in person and realize that it is approximately 2 feet in diameter. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2008, 05:36:57 pm »

I always preferred banks with moving parts when I was little. Like I had one shaped like a ***** that sorted the coin by weight and size. Awesome.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2008, 01:10:50 am »

approximately 2 feet in diameter. 

What? Are you meant to put her in there?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2008, 01:59:35 am »

Yeah, see, it is bigger than Girlface, and she is not a small child.  (18lb 14oz and 26" long at 4 months...not even on the growth charts!)  [/mom type=braggy]

We are thinking of hocking it and putting the cash in her saving account.  But for that to work, we have to find someone who wants the darn thing. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2008, 02:25:55 am »

But for that to work, we have to find someone who wants the darn thing. 

I have to say that I find it strangely appealing... but now that Doc's put the idea into my head, I don't want it unless it comes with a baby inside.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2008, 02:47:01 am »

Wombat ---

SWEET BABY JESUS! CHECK OUT THAT fuck*ng PIG BANK!
-fuck*ng White!
-fuck*ng Pink Spots!
-PURPLE, YELLOW, fuck*ng GREEN!

Homies will be all up on you when get this fuck*ng ass raping pig. Shit! Get one for each room of the house!

T W O . F U C K I N G . F E E T . W I D E .

-Holy Shit! It Holds Money!
-Pretend you ain't poor!
-Money ain't even getting INTEREST in that pig!

YOU WANT THIS fuck*ng PIG BANK
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 05:40:28 am by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2008, 11:23:28 am »

Ooooo.  Nice piggy.

So... how much would you want for it?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2008, 05:09:44 am »

SWEET BABY JESUS! CHECK OUT THAT fuck*ng PIG BANK!
-fuck*ng White!
-fuck*ng Pink Spots!
-PURPLE, YELLOW, fuck*ng GREEN!

Homies will be all up on you when get this fuck*ng ass raping pig. Shit! Get one for each room of the house!

T W O . F U C K I N G . F E E T . W I D E .

-Holy Shit! It Holds Money!
-Pretend you ain't poor!
-Money ain't even getting INTEREST in that pig!

YOU WANT THIS fuck*ng PIG BANK


This pig bank can do anything!  Just ask...Baby Jesus!*

Your basal nervous system wants this pig bank!

Oooh, this pig bank!  I think my heart's explodin'!  THIS PIG BANK!



...It just had to be said.

*Baby Jesus provided inside your pig bank at no extra cost!  Detachable top half for no-hassle nativity scenes!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up