Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Casino Drive Scratched From Belmont  (Read 3836 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Casino Drive Scratched From Belmont
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2008, 02:15:25 am »

Ooo, I hadn't even thought of foul play.

But there you go, I was right - Guadalcanal beat him!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Casino Drive Scratched From Belmont
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 06:27:38 am »

I really wouldn't be surprised if foul play was involved in keeping my hoss out of the race. At the 5 position he would have been absolutely perfectly positioned to pass the cluster fuck big brown was in. For me the race was over once Big Brown rammed his face into Da Tara's ass in the beginning of the race. You can easily see BB breaking stride once that happened.
For me the most surreal thing was to see Dutrow (BB's trainer) come out after his hour hidden from media. He appeared 20 years old and spoke with a gay lisp (sorry, I dont know how else to describe it). His posture was broken and he looked like he was about to die. This is surreal compared to his complete Ultimate Bad Ass persona he displayed for weeks as he called Big Brown as the predestined hoss to win and that his win was "a foregone conclusion". Whatever. Karma's a bitch. Learn some humility next time.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up