Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album Art game  (Read 1527 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Album Art game
« on: June 17, 2008, 03:20:13 pm »

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Album Art game
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 04:43:51 pm »

Wow. My best was only 4, and that was only because several of the albums had their titles clearly written on them. Basically I recognized Dry by PJ Harvey and Silent Alarm by Bloc Party, although it was a decoy.
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Album Art game
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 05:51:52 pm »

I am stuck at 6, mostly because at least twice a round the album will not go where I put it.

Also I don't know a lot of albums.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Album Art game
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 10:27:22 pm »

Wow, that was such a time suck.  I was able to get 8 a few times, 7 often enough. But sometimes my brain would freeze, because it causes a moral crisis when Irecognize a particularly shitty album, and then I am annoyed that your brain has this info but can't remember where you put the stamps... Distracting.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Album Art game
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 05:44:29 am »

I got eight on my third go, and the one I got wrong was a Hannah Montana album. I posit that that's actually a better score than getting all nine.

ETA: and I just got nine on expert. Game's done.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 06:06:02 am by Victoria Waterfield »
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up