Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed  (Read 2621 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
« on: June 18, 2008, 08:24:25 pm »

I would think RB would actually find this to be a relief.

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06182008
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 08:33:15 pm »

I forgot we were waiting for a cartoon today.

That being said: Worth waiting for. Yesterday and today were so perfect that I have nothing worthy to say. Poor Beef, no matter how well things are going for him it's always the same inside his head.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 08:36:27 pm »

Ray is excused for being Ray. I like the idea that every time he introduces himself he has to apologize.

This strip has also made me want to go play Shift and Shift 2. Being bored at work only increases this desire.
Logged

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 08:56:50 pm »

I am left wondering why Dream Ray is dressed as a mid-70's swinger, wearing a feathered roach clip.  The psyche is a strange place.
Logged

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 09:17:34 pm »

So awesome.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 09:23:00 pm »

"Roast Beef has not been renewed for 2009." Awesome.
Logged

Hambone

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 09:59:43 pm »

I love how everyone in Beef's dream talks in small print. 
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 11:05:39 pm »

*weeps*
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 12:48:18 am »

Awesome.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

hammish

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 33
  • Hammish has not been renewed for 2009.
    • View Profile
Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 02:52:31 am »

So happy with the recent RB-Molly wedding comics.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 03:09:54 am »

A lot of my nightmares are like this except... you know... instead of cell phone parting gifts, I am shot at the end instead.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1]   Go Up