Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: June 19 2008 - I gotta do some plop plops  (Read 4769 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the gooseman

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
June 19 2008 - I gotta do some plop plops
« on: June 19, 2008, 10:52:18 am »


http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06192008

Oh no! it's bad enough that roast beef is paranoid about everything, but when his own brother is plotting against him it will just make all his paranoia seem justified.

Plus he's got hell of depression.
Logged

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: June 19 2008 - I gotta do some plop plops
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 11:04:27 am »

So so disturbing. It's going to be a time before I can get that penultimate panel out of my mind.
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

the gooseman

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
Re: June 19 2008 - I gotta do some plop plops
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 11:11:58 am »

i can't wait for the molly edition.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: June 19 2008 - I gotta do some plop plops
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 11:49:49 am »

I note the arm muscle is back.
Beef is going to bring the pain.
Showbiz will get the gramma K treatment.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: June 19 2008 - I gotta do some plop plops
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 12:47:46 pm »

So is this a live feed or did Showbiz record himself having private shower time for reasons I don't even want to consider?
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: June 19 2008 - I gotta do some plop plops
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 01:25:00 pm »

logical conclusion of funny: ramses luther and molly's father beat down showbiz.

showbiz in heaven/hell arc?
Logged

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: June 19 2008 - I gotta do some plop plops
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 01:58:35 pm »

Oh, man. This one is just rough and uncomfy and fucked up in so very many ways. I like it.

Alternate thread title: "maybe she'll finger..." Highly appropriate for the nastiest Achewood in recent memory.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: June 19 2008 - I gotta do some plop plops
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 02:20:16 pm »

See, I'd have gone with "jinkety-ass homescript media player."  Because that shit's just vile. 

I think Showbiz is going to be out on his ear.  Notice how he still thinks he's going to be the best man? 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: June 19 2008 - I gotta do some plop plops
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 05:01:27 pm »

So is this a live feed or did Showbiz record himself having private shower time for reasons I don't even want to consider?

I just thought it was because Showbiz was presumptuous enough to install software on someone else's computer and stupid enough to not know the difference between minimizing and closing a program.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: June 19 2008 - I gotta do some plop plops
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 05:08:48 pm »

I noticed a garfield-style background shading that shifts between panels. Been noticing this more recently. Is this a new thing in Achewood? Is it a convention when representing indoor action?

Also, this is reminiscent of an episode of Metalocalypse when Pickles' brother gets married.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: June 19 2008 - I gotta do some plop plops
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 06:06:26 pm »

Oh gross.

There are days when this strip is so for boys only.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: June 19 2008 - I gotta do some plop plops
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2008, 07:36:11 pm »

There are days when this strip is so for boys only.

Oh, like girls never give themselves soapy finishing touches in the shower and webcast it to thier brother in a misfired effort to break up his marriage.  Please!  I've seen Showtime movies!  I know things!
Logged

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: June 19 2008 - I gotta do some plop plops
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2008, 09:07:20 pm »

Please!  I've seen Showtime movies!  I know things!

Oh so canned.
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: June 19 2008 - I gotta do some plop plops
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2008, 09:35:26 pm »

Showbiz is a bad, bad man-cat. I will never think of him the same way again.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: June 19 2008 - I gotta do some plop plops
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2008, 09:59:32 pm »

So sad.  I love me the company of low individuals.  But it is a sad thing when you realise someone is not only a mooch with no future and bad morals, but also a bad person.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up