Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DAMN you Chris Onstad I have a LIFE  (Read 1119 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
DAMN you Chris Onstad I have a LIFE
« on: July 01, 2008, 09:09:23 pm »

Contest to be in the next cookbook.

This is really NOT something I should be spending my time on right now, you evil, evil man.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: DAMN you Chris Onstad I have a LIFE
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 11:56:19 pm »

I didn't even know that Dick Dale cooked. I just think of him as the Miserlou guy.
Logged

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: DAMN you Chris Onstad I have a LIFE
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 04:00:27 pm »

I'm sure I could concoct some sort of Triscuit/Hickory Farms summer sausage treat that would at least be worthy of Sideshow.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up