Alright:
Bleddyn- looks creepy but then you talk to him and he is really a level headed dude and you feel bad for thinking he ever looked 'off'
Caddoc- has that unsure smirk on his face that can either be 'I don't want to be here because I have cooler things to do', or 'just not a photogenic dude'
Gareth and Haydn- No bullshit dudes, the kind that are in grad school for like engineering for IBM. Haydn has some key disagreements on taste with his brother
Cadwalader- like somebody said he probably has some vast knowledge of botany or a related science and may teach a class on it
Dylan- way too easy to say the most obvious... so I'll try something different. He reminds me of Bob Dylan
Marc- Could have been Peter Cropes neighbor in a neighboring reality. Just as troubled in the mind but would never act on it. Turned his rage around and lives life of high mind.
Owen- Just got finished a job. Could do yard work all day and still look relatively wealthy.
Morcant- Like Bleddyn, but then you realize he is a really creepy headed dude. Has secrets, some impressive.
Padraig- hipster, played harp for awhile but is now more into guitar
Vaughan- bear
Anwen- Could be a civil servant all his life and never think twice about his duties
Arwel- perceived as a hipster but is more of a college radio dude, played pipes for awhile but is now more into bass
Cledwyn-perceived as a hipster but is more of an art dude. owns a sampler.
Dewey- bassist, perceived as a hipster and just may be, probably big into sparring
St Hoppy- Must have been in a Great Welsh Outdoor Mining Fight
Taffy- man I can't believe I wrote all of this