Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits  (Read 2520 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2008, 05:17:22 am »

I always love things like this, where a bunch of different threads revolving around one event are seen coalescing in a pseudo-montage immediately prior to the commencement of the FINALE, or whatever. Some similar strips in the Great Outdoor Fight, that song "One Day More" in the Les Miserables musical, the whole "downfall" sequence in Boogie Nights, I don't think this particular literary device has ever been done without it resulting in pure unbridled awesomeness.

The strip being this way kinda makes me expect a no-strip Friday though.

See as it's a holiday here it hadn't even occurred to me that there could be a Friday strip.
Logged

Harlock Hero

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 15
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 29
    • View Profile
Re: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2008, 08:09:18 am »

See as it's a holiday here it hadn't even occurred to me that there could be a Friday strip.

Oh yeah, you're right. Seeing as I live "here" too, I should have known that. Seems there was a strip though, and I am made a fool of twice-over!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up