Ran 5 miles today, walked 2.5
Ran 5 miles yesterday, biked 4 3/4 miles
Ran 5 miles Tuesday, walked 2.5
Ran 2.5 miles Monday, worked arms, back and abs, walked and biked, but untracked in distance.
Also managed to order a swap of veggies for French fries at a restaurant last night. Will power! I mean come on, French fries are awesome, but what does my body need more, some nice broccolie, carrots and such, or oil?
Also was out shopping, found myself in one of those stores that only caters to tweens, and was astonished to try on a pair of shorts that fit comfortably that were sized the smallest size I've ever worn in my adult life. I became convinced I had misread the size label, checked it repeatedly, then decided it must be a stretchy fabric, checke the washing label only to find it was cotton. The one down side is that almost all my clothes are way too big on me and I can't afford more right now.
The one thing I can't get enough of - water.
The one thing I don't want to forget - how awesome it feels to be so fit and mother-fuckin' healthy. My physical results came back this week, and I still need to slightly work on my cholesterol, but the severe joint inflamation they found two years ago is gone! It's gone! I healed myself! Yes!