Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pat, Stay Off the Beach! (it is no longer October) (11-05-03)  (Read 4333 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
11/5 -- Pat, Stay Off the Beach! (it is no longer October)
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2003, 10:47:29 am »

And just for the record, it creeps me out too to see my face repeated four times in a row like this.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
11/5 -- Pat, Stay Off the Beach! (it is no longer October)
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2003, 02:24:59 pm »

Imagine the effect on the rest of us.

I don't know, I still don't see Pat driving a car as cool as a '68 Mustang.  He's too bunged up for it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
11/5 -- Pat, Stay Off the Beach! (it is no longer October)
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2003, 02:33:51 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Who is Mr. Gary? And how could Arthur be in an anger support group? I would SO LOVE to see Arthur have an anger breakdown!


I picture Arthur like the old Adrian Street character. All mincin' around and dressin' flashy then suddenly delivering the most savage beatdown you've ever witnessed before returning to full mince mode.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
11/5 -- Pat, Stay Off the Beach! (it is no longer October)
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2003, 05:17:35 pm »

I do sort of get a Rip-Taylor-going-berserk sort of thing.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
11/5 -- Pat, Stay Off the Beach! (it is no longer October)
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2003, 09:20:20 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
V-Adore, do you still think it's October?

Did someone not turn over her calendar? Hrm?

Apparently I was a gigantic moron and thought it was October. My apologies. (Go 'head and change the subject line, if you like.)

I'm surprised I'm not still writing checks in 2002.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
11/5 -- Pat, Stay Off the Beach! (it is no longer October)
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2003, 11:15:52 pm »

Thank you, Jough. Now, every time I visit this forum, I will be reminded that it is no longer October.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up