Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleasure - Nasty Stylze  (Read 6340 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
Pleasure - Nasty Stylze
« on: July 16, 2008, 08:18:02 pm »

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 05:41:31 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Pleasure - Nasty Stylze
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 08:23:27 pm »

I know I have confessed to this before, but while snowed in, Pedro and I discovered that 1 part Triple Sec to 2 parts Raspberry Crystal Light = Evilicious. 

However, if you drink too much of it (easy to do because it's so sweet) and puke it up, you will appear to be bleeding internally due to the vivid red hue of your stomach contents. 

Also, do not underestimate the wonder of Jello shooters. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Pleasure - Nasty Stylze
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 08:44:16 pm »

Also, do not underestimate the wonder of Jello shooters. 
Yea, says you and sorority girls. So, unfortunately even at an all male college there is a large supply of jello shooters.

I think the lowest drink is Brass Monkey (40oz Old English + Orange Juice). Personally Ill try anything once, but I stick to the old gentleman classics.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Pleasure - Nasty Stylze
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 09:01:55 pm »

I think I may have discovered that eating sunflower seeds whole (well, chewing them up first) results in...intestinal scratches...
My cupholder for hulls had gotten full the other day, so I resorted to swallowing the entire kit & caboodle.  Either I've scratched myself where the sun don't shine as a result, or I ate something with a ton of red food coloring that I can't recall.  I'll be keeping an eye out for a day or so I imagine.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Pleasure - Nasty Stylze
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 09:06:08 pm »

Here at the Home for Scared People we are not adventurous with our alcohol. Yesterday the Technical Staff suggested making mojitos with fancy grapefruit soda because we didn't have any club soda. This seemed not completely out of the question, but radical enough that I needed a few days to think about it. I said I'd let him know and in the meantime, he should buy some club soda.

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Pleasure - Nasty Stylze
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 10:12:29 pm »


Story Time: I walked around parties with a can beer in one hand and a bottle of something, often Johnny Walker, in the other. My specialty was topping off the beer with the bottle until it reached non-dilute status.


Thank goodness you posted this.  Merely reading it has raised my blood alcohol level enough to expunge from my consciousness the unfortunate imagery jaydub posted upthread. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Pleasure - Nasty Stylze
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 10:21:25 pm »

Story Time: I walked around parties with a can beer in one hand and a bottle of something, often Johnny Walker, in the other. My specialty was topping off the beer with the bottle until it reached non-dilute status.

I have a friend like this.  He came to visit recently, it was fun.  Often his combo was like Rich and Rare and Miller High Life, though he knew how to drink classy too.

I pretty much only drink low these days.  PBR Tall Boys, 40s, the aforementioned Brass Monkey (every Saturday with kick ball) etc.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Pleasure - Nasty Stylze
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 10:33:50 pm »

I pretty much only drink low these days.  PBR Tall Boys, 40s, the aforementioned Brass Monkey (every Saturday with kick ball) etc.

How do you not live in Portland?
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Pleasure - Nasty Stylze
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 11:05:41 pm »

Well, I do live in Boulder.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Pleasure - Nasty Stylze
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 11:52:25 pm »

I'm another person who isn't that exciting with my booze. A whiskey and dry will do me nine times out of ten. I think the main reason for this is that I find very sweet alcohol kind of sickly, I down cola like a late 90s sysadmin but rum and coke or scotch and coke or anything like that just makes my tastebuds go 'no thankyou, send that back'.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Pleasure - Nasty Stylze
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 12:14:54 am »

If I have a handle of Jack and a 12-pack of Coke, I have what I need. Some would mock my need for the Coke, but I've never been hardcore enough to drink alcohol straight in any amount higher than a shot's worth.

In my heavier drinking days, we used to pound back Bacardi Razz and Coke. Good times.

Worst drink I ever made was the Dr. Peppermint Schnapps. I just told you how to make it. The first and so far only time my sweet tooth has EVER said, "We've gone too far."
Logged

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Pleasure - Nasty Stylze
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 12:43:10 am »

Worst drink I ever made was the Dr. Peppermint Schnapps. I just told you how to make it. The first and so far only time my sweet tooth has EVER said, "We've gone too far."

Clearly you've never had a rainbow Nerds Blizzard from DQ. I tried one when I was like 7 and it was so sweet it made me pucker.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Pleasure - Nasty Stylze
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 01:24:29 am »

If I have a handle of Jack and a 12-pack of Coke, I have what I need. Some would mock my need for the Coke, but I've never been hardcore enough to drink alcohol straight in any amount higher than a shot's worth.
And Jack has the balls to say its a "sippin' whiskey" right on the bottle. I dont know any one who has ever "sipped" jack daniels in a leisurely way.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Pleasure - Nasty Stylze
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 01:51:57 am »

I down cola like a late 90s sysadmin

There's something vaguely disorienting for giving you a can of Dr Pepper for this but... I think I can handle it.

I was going to say that I have never put alcohol in Coke, but there is something called a Texas Tea at one place we go that I think must have coke in it.  But you can't really taste it as such, I think it's just barely enough to make it tea-colored, so I am not sure that counts.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Pleasure - Nasty Stylze
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 01:55:11 am »

And Jack has the balls to say its a "sippin' whiskey" right on the bottle. I dont know any one who has ever "sipped" jack daniels in a leisurely way.

You didn't know Pedro's grandfather, then. 

Clearly. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up