Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 25th July 2008 - Koodge  (Read 7787 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
25th July 2008 - Koodge
« on: July 25, 2008, 09:18:57 am »

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07252008

Looks like Lil' Nephew is set to join the Welshmen in the sky... what will become of this!
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 25th July 2008 - Koodge
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 10:26:32 am »

I'm feeling good about where this is going.

Terrible is the new horrible.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Caustic Armadillo

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
Re: 25th July 2008 - Koodge
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 10:29:08 am »

I could dig a Little Nephew In Heaven arc.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 25th July 2008 - Koodge
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 02:41:41 pm »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

revdj

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 102
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dougshaw.com
Re: 25th July 2008 - Koodge
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 03:30:51 pm »

Even after yesterday, it didn't sink in on me what the plan was for Little Nephew.
Logged

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 25th July 2008 - Koodge
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 03:57:16 pm »

Oh, little Nephew...  Is there anything less gangsta than being shot, point blank, with a blunderbuss by an ancient Welshman?  No.  No, there is not.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 25th July 2008 - Koodge
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 03:59:27 pm »

Oh Hell yes, the LN lovers (i.e. me) are in for a treat.

Terrible is the new horrible.

Also, nothing could possibly be more gansta than getting capped.  Who and how you get capped is irrelevant.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 25th July 2008 - Koodge
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 06:00:23 pm »

I could dig a Little Nephew In Heaven arc.

I could dig a "never seeing LN again" arc. 

For the rest of my life. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 25th July 2008 - Koodge
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 07:00:57 pm »

Also, nothing could possibly be more gansta than getting capped.  Who and how you get capped is irrelevant.

Somehow I can't see Dr. Dre producing a joint about, say, being crushed by a faling crate full of clown shoes.
Logged

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: 25th July 2008 - Koodge
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 07:36:34 pm »

Nice Don Martin sound effect.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 25th July 2008 - Koodge
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 07:54:50 pm »

I could dig a "never seeing LN again" arc. 

For the rest of my life. 

Same here!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 25th July 2008 - Koodge
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 10:37:01 pm »

Just going to chime in with a "hot damn this strip is on a roll, don't stop."

Seriously though.  Free entertainment ain't gotta be this good.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

dryguy

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 7
  • Fighting entropy since 1933.
    • View Profile
Re: 25th July 2008 - Koodge
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2008, 12:10:41 am »

I hope this means more Trouble Man and No-No.
Logged
Stamp out entropy.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 25th July 2008 - Koodge
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2008, 01:26:30 am »

Nice Don Martin sound effect.

Deleted panel:  Blood dripping from LN's ruined chest --

"Glit"
"Glort"
"Beeble"
"Durp"
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 25th July 2008 - Koodge
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2008, 01:55:04 am »

Somehow I can't see Dr. Dre producing a joint about, say, being crushed by a faling crate full of clown shoes.

I wouldn't call being crushed by a crate of clown shoes as being capped exactly.  Dude was cold murdered with a pistol by a medieval badass.  I mean, he didn't flinch, he just pulled out his pistol and wasted him. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up