Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Poll

Intrestid

Yep
- 0 (0%)
Yep (if you don't want to do it just don't click either)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0


Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pretend Soccerball '08/'09  (Read 1312 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Pretend Soccerball '08/'09
« on: July 27, 2008, 10:23:42 pm »

So.

I'd like to offer you this exciting opportunity to participate in some Fantasy Soccer Football!

It's relatively simple, so I don't think you should have a massive learning curve.

Basically, you are given a budget, which you then use to 'buy' teams comprised of Premiership footballers. So you have to pick either 'good value' players who offer a lot for their money, normally uncovered as the season progresses, or a few star players for lots of money and a few chancers for a bit of cash.

If you're interested post in this thread and I will start posting instructions, I'm too lazy to do it if no-one can be bothered.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Pretend Soccerball '08/'09
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 11:54:14 pm »

The saddest thread
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: [1]   Go Up