Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh Jeez...  (Read 2088 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Oh Jeez...
« on: July 28, 2008, 07:03:03 pm »

I've been on here for over a year. Up until literally 1 minute ago, I thought Arachno-capitalist's name was Anarcho-Capitalist. Sorry, man.

This... this really puts things in a whole new light.

This is like at the end of The Sixth Sense or something.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 07:14:13 pm by Toaster »
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh Jeez...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 07:12:35 pm »

Thats right. I believe in spider capitalism, not anarchy+capitalism. I am in favor of spiders having access to free trade and lax government regulation.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Oh Jeez...
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 07:17:04 pm »

I thought you had the proportional economic influence of a spider.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh Jeez...
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 07:34:45 pm »

I thought it was that his economic theories were as frightening as spiders.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Oh Jeez...
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 11:15:58 pm »

I thought he was bitten by a spider with a bachelor of economics.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Dexter

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 119
  • Some mothers should not be turned out.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh Jeez...
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 07:10:00 pm »

I just thought he liked spiders.  And capitalism.

Thats right. I believe in spider capitalism, not anarchy+capitalism. I am in favor of spiders having access to free trade and lax government regulation.

Oh.  Well.  I guess he does.
Logged
Y'all don't know what it's like, bein' male, middle-class and white.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Oh Jeez...
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 08:07:30 pm »

What is wrong with me that I had to read the first post about six times to figure out the discrepancy? 

Sleep deprivation. That's my guess. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh Jeez...
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 08:31:49 pm »

What is wrong with me that I had to read the first post about six times to figure out the discrepancy? 

I thought ladies got those brain cells back after delivery.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Oh Jeez...
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 10:56:24 pm »

I thought he was in favour of Donald Trump playing Spiderman in the next movie.  That is what I thought.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up