Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!  (Read 4161 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 10:43:03 pm »

I don't even want to look at my board stats.

Happy Birthday, board.  I thought about it a few days ago but haven't really had the chance to catch up until now.  And even now, I'm just taking a break from work to chill for a few minutes before heading back into solving a problem again.

Anyway, I know I haven't been around much in the past... 18 months or so... and you are all so prolific that I doubt I'll ever get back to the point where I read every single post (like I did for the first three years or so of the board's existence).

I actually planned to shut down the board once someone surpassed me in total post count, but given my absence, it was bound to happen eventually.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2008, 12:10:57 am »

I don't even want to look at my board stats.

Happy Birthday, board.  I thought about it a few days ago but haven't really had the chance to catch up until now.  And even now, I'm just taking a break from work to chill for a few minutes before heading back into solving a problem again.

Anyway, I know I haven't been around much in the past... 18 months or so... and you are all so prolific that I doubt I'll ever get back to the point where I read every single post (like I did for the first three years or so of the board's existence).

I actually planned to shut down the board once someone surpassed me in total post count, but given my absence, it was bound to happen eventually.


I'm glad you decided not to do this, because I would've felt like a huge jerk
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2008, 12:51:54 pm »

Yeah, if that was going to happen, I think we all would have been okay if you just changed your stats to have, say, a kajillion zillion* posts.



* known as "a one followed by a metric shitload of zeroes."
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2008, 08:18:47 pm »

Happy Birthday all! Sorry I can't be here. I got circumstances.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up